The main ideas of Biblionet 2017 are to:
– Stress the importance of the connection between libraries and ICT,
– Present the practices and improvement strategies used in developed countries,
– Present the innovative services used in libraries throughout Serbia that are based on ICT,
– Present different types of library management based on ICT,
– Define the needs and possibilities for the implementation of ICT in Serbian libraries.
We would like to invite our colleagues from the country or abroad to present their examples of good practices, achievements, research, projects, programmes and other activities of their libraries in this area, as well as the innovative applications used in libraries, future plans, or any other aspect of ICT application with the aim of improving library management and user experience.
We would like to stress that digital library collections will not be discussed at the conference, as this topic was covered at Biblionet 2014.
The list of selected speakers will be published by 10 August 2017. The speakers will be required to submit the final version of their presentations by 7 September 2017 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The speakers will also be required to submit the presentations in a written form by 30 September 2017, so that they could be published in the collection of works for the conference.
The speakers will be provided with hotel accommodation (one person per presentation).